Being recognized while absent is wonderful, especially as one isn’t supposed to be rewarded for absenteeism in general. (In my case, I have a good excuse, COPD, but you’ve heard it all before so I won’t repeated it here).
I want to thank my nominator, Embeecee or Sparks, a lovely woman with an honesty that amazes me as she writes about her hopes, things that aggravate the you-know-what out of her, and composes wonderful poems and stories to share her view of the world. I won’t nominate another for this award, as so many others don’t wish to participate, but, I will recommend others I follow as great blogs to check out if you have time and are interested:
Billy Durstens, the author of “Wheezing Away”
Gina Apple, the author of “COPD – My Journey and Your Info Hub”
Russ Wingate, the author of “COPD Athlete”
There are other wonderful writers, Police Commander, Drug Opinions, etc., but each of us comes to this site with our own agenda, so we’ll find our own place to hang out. If you have time, I recommend checking any of the above plus any other author that appeals to you as you never know what you’ll find until you look around.
Now, some background on the nomination process:
“Mystery Blogger Award” was created by: http://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
Rules For The Nominees:
• Display the award logo on your blog. √
• List the Rules. √
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. √
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. √
• Tell your readers three things about yourself. √
• Answer five questions from the nominee. √
• Nominate anywhere from ten to twenty bloggers. √
• Notify the bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog. √
• Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question. √
• Share the link to your best post – skipped (I don’t follow rules very well)
******** *********** ************
Tell your readers three (3) things about yourself:
- I’m opinionated
- I’m short, round and brunette (who believes that I’m tall, blonde, and stacked).
- I’m adaptable. I may moan and complain, but if it’s clear that the issue is unfixable, I’ll suck it up and move on.
Answer five (5) questions from the nominee:
- What is your biggest regret? My dysfunctional relationship with my sister.
- What is your favorite time of day/night? Sunrise / Sunset. Glorious colors.
- Your favorite beverage (alcoholic or non..)? Jamoca milk shake, icy cold.
- Do you enjoy the fall back or spring ahead time change more? Spring. Fall = death.
- If you could have one wish (and you can’t say “more wishes”) what would it be? Financial security.
- The Weird Question: If you saw someone you didn’t know (a stranger) who was having a ‘wardrobe malfunction’ (i.e. their dress was stuck in their pantyhose or their trousers were unzipped; and stuff was showing) would you tell them or just look away and hope someone else spoke up)? That’s easy – I have. I may hesitate with a friend, but if I don’t know you I have nothing to lose.
Ask your nominees any five (5) questions of your choice,
including a bonus weird or funny question.
- Do you practice acts of kindness by giving cash or services to others?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What brings you the most simple joy each day?
- How many people have you cut out of your life for interactions?
- Was it worth it to cut ties with those people you cut out of your life?
- Do real world people suck the life out of you, or do they energize you?